Dear valued customers, suppliers and business partners,
With Regards to the ongoing dynamic development of the Covid-19 pandemic we would like to take the opportunity and inform you about how RUCO continues to deal with the situation in order to minimize risks for all staff and our operations.
We assure you that we are doing everything in our power to maintain our ability to deliver in this extraordinary time. We feel highly responsible to our employees and continuously re-evaluate and, if necessary, adjust the measures we have been applying to reduce any infections risks.
Thus, taking into account the "Technical Rules for Minimizing the Risk of lnfection by SARS-CoV-2" published by the German Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs on August 20, 2020, we have further strengthened our hygiene guideline and practices at RUCO, which is binding for all employees and visitors of our company:
- We have introduced the obligation to wear facemasks inside all buildings.
- In addition to the disinfectant dispensers installed in all sanitary areas earlier this year, we have installed sensor-controlled dispensers in all central entrance areas.
- Floor markings, signs and visible instructions on how to apply physical distancing and proper use of faces masks are visible throughout the company
- With regards to physical distancing we have limited the personnel capacity of break- and meeting rooms as weil as sanitary facilities.
- We have expanded the infrastructure for telephone and video conferences via Microsoft Teams, Go to Meeting, etc. and encourage all employees to make frequent use of it.
- Businesstrips only take place if absolutely necessary and after prior approval by the supervisor. We strictly observe the travel warnings of the authorities.
- We encourage all staff to follow all measures closely and hand-out directives and guidelines frequently.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have increased stock levels on important raw materials and finished goods to ensure supply reliability accordingly. We continuously review our entire supply chain and adjust stock levels in an appropriate matter. We are also in frequent contact with our parent company INX International to be ahead of the latest developments and monitor the situation very closely. Thus, we can react to changes quickly and purposefully.
RUCO works hard in order to ensure a safe environment for everyone involved while maintaining constant and secure supply of product to you. Should you have specific questions feel free to reach out to us anytime.
Best regards from Eppstein, stay healthy !